Saturday, April 08, 2006

Holla!

Oh the joys of food. In an attempt to jot down all the joyous adventures that we call meals, Cha, Christine and I have started this as a tribute to the vibrant food chicks and to shamelessly promote our dreams of becoming food photographers, food network correspondants, basically anything food career related.

My personal disclaimer: I, Norey, do not have a sense of smell. Yes you read right. I was born like that and I do not know why. Hey shit happens. As such, my entries will be lacking that detail. I will though make sure I get a third party opinion as much as possible. But Norey, doesn't that create a problem with your taste? On the contrary my friends, I do not believe it does. I really think there must be some link with loss of smell and the increase in sensitivity of taste buds because I know I can distinguish between foods, tastes, textures and flavors. I wouldn't enjoy food as much as I do or want to write about it if I didn't.

Cha and Christine however both have a perfect sense of smell.

Another disclaimer: All photos are taken by Cha, Christine and I unless otherwise credited.

Happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home